Followers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Geo Nudy Golden Blue Circle Lense Review

Hi guys, today I wanted to review these circle lense that I got from Honeycolor.com over a YEAR ago. So it's time for an in-depth review right? before I throw them out atleast.These were my first ever pair of circle lenses, I think one of my favorites out of the six pairs that I own. (p.s excuse the eye makeup)

In natural light.


I love them :)
Heres my video review SUPER shy and nervous since I never did a speaking video before >.<



Ok so, these lenses are a beautiful shade of baby blue. They aren't completely blue or green because the lense is composed of blue and yellow specs of color to create the illusion of a greenish-blue color. The design itself isn't natural at all as with most Nudy Series Lenses. But, it's unnatural in a good way.
They have a dolly-eye affect to them being so light and the design makes your eyes look like jewels. The pattern is like a spiral and if you close in on them you can see a speckle pattern that resembles snake scales. I think without eye makeup these can sort of look like lizard eyes, but with a little eye makeup they look very cute.



I think these Lense is a good choice if you want a DRAMATIC eye color change. Like to go from almost black eyes to a grey-ish baby blue color. And they are kind of big, though there is a bigger Nudy Series out now..


My natural eyes, so small and boring =P


Here are some pictures in indoor lighting..


They don't look as light or dramatic indoors, they look a lot more gray.

Size : 4/5 - Very enlargeing, the color reaches the end of the rim of the lense.

Color : 5/5 - Gorgeous aqua blue color, very flattering.

Comfort : 3/5 - Blurry vision after a while,especially when looking down,can cause headaches(but I'm not used to wearing circle lenses all the time so it may be more comfortable for you)

Overall : 4/5 : I would buy these again , they last a whole year so it's worth the money and are relatively cheap nowadays.

Pictures of my OOTD , mainly my "Bon Voyage" shirt from Yesstyle.com . It's super over-sized o_o And matching grey sweatpants.


 Anyways, Geo Nudy Golden Blue from Honeycolor.com <3 LOVE THEM!!

24 comments:

Lisa Drives A Van said...

they are sooooo pretty!

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

Good job on the video review :) Those lenses look amazing!

I really like your makeup too! So pretty.

xoxo

www.hardcoremakeupunkie.com

Angelique said...

I really really love the color!! <3

ipehishere said...

omg ur eyess soo preety ^^

♪mei said...

you can pull of this grey so nicely!! they look so cute on you!!

heartofpearl ♡ said...

lovely review, you are so pretty. the lenses are amazing, i wana try the green ones of those hehe x

wendiieee nguyen said...

those lenses loook reallly good on you ! very nice colour :)

stellarvixen said...

HOLA!
i luvv the geo nudy goldenblue cirle lens on you!!!
you are gorgeous! like the way you apply the falsie lashes for undereye! impressive effect

i did a short review on Green cirle color contacts! checkout my blog!
http://stellarvixen.blogspot.com/2010/05/fotd-by-lunasol-leak-stellars-pick-for.html

me ordering a super geo nudy brown soon! & Barbie PINK circle lens
can't wait ~~

Nic Nic said...

you have pretty eyes, they compliment you a lot ;) I like your eye makeup too!

Mike said...

love your fringe + your eyelining skills ;)

lipstick cherry said...

hey hun =)
i'm having a makeup sale on my blog, so feel free to check it out!

chung said...

Hey doll, thanks for visiting my blog. I watched your video and you're so cute. Loved the bloopers at the end. I like your blog I've followed you :D

tomi // my tiger lily blog said...

Your lenses look super cute on you!!!

stellarvixen said...

i just glance over your profile!
Honey, you are a hi-skooler!
of cuz you don need collagen ~
as you can reproduce & regenerate!!wheeeeee

only mid-twenties we need to lock-down the collagen hahaha

cut down on late nights stick to your fruit & vegetables babe!

you gotta see my sterling grey contact lens too! over in facebook add me back at my blog ;D

ahh i luv the way you crafted your look...

♪mei said...

ana thanks for the comment :D
if you want light eyebrows everyday then you can bleach it (we have a post on that in our blog) but if you just want to have light ones sometimes and dark ones sometimes then i think you can't get it very light but can only lighten the shade somehow by using brow powder& wax
hope that helped~~~
<3

Lana Isabelle said...

You have such pretty features *_*

I'm soo going to buy those lenses, I have the nudy blues but not the golden ones~ Great review!

xoxo

Lana Isabelle~

Lisa Drives A Van said...

Thanks for your comment <3
you have gorgeous hair too though, it looks soo silky xox

{ I V Y } said...

omg you look stunning with them on!

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Holy crud-- you look better with the Gei Nudy Golden Blues than I ever did. Haha. <33

And your nake-up is gorgeously flawless. I really like the bottom falsies~.

Musicalhouses said...

your makeup looks great! and the contacts look stunning on you!

Lene said...

hey girl, I tagged you :)
http://everythingism.net/?=3690

The blue lenses look so nice!

柏廷柏廷 said...

免費看成人影片 免費視訊聊天室 聊天 免費色情漫畫 免費交友 女優色情片 性感 免費影片 辣妹自拍 成人聊天室 愛愛 情趣 18成人線上影片 少女做愛圖 85cc成人 免費a片 情色成人圖 色情片試看 一夜情 383 影音視訊 玩美女人影音秀 自拍美女 性`愛辣妹 人妻自拍貼圖區 做愛影片 a片下載 視訊聊天 a圖貼片站 正妹寫真 85cc免費無碼片 免費視訊 嘟嘟 85cc 歐美貼圖 援交 情人視訊 鋼管秀 avooo 洪爺情色聊天 大奶辣妹 sex520 下載免費a片 日本巨乳 拓網交友 後宮電影院主入口 限制級 0204電話聊天 美國性愛 走光寫真

♥ PINK DOLLY ♥ said...

Your eyes are BEAUTIFUL esp with eyeliner and mascara - reallys goes with your hair sytle!

http://badanla.blogspot.com/

Couch said...

Good job on the video review :) Those lenses look amazing! I really like your makeup too! So pretty. xoxo www.hardcoremakeupunkie.com